Pages

Using Wall Art Decals for the House

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
We just moved to this new house and still as messy as ever! I have been away for 3 weeks so I haven't had the time to really sit and think how to rearrange the stuff inside. Most of our stuff are still in boxes.

Now my mother is in town to bring our house helper and hoping that she will be able to cope up with the messy house! :)

Anyway, I am thinking of ordering from Stickerworld some wall art decals to stick to our walls. I saw some really nice designs from the web and am thinking of sending these designs to their email address so they can quote me. I heard from my friends that they offer the cheapest price as they are an importer and wholesaler here in the Philippines.

If you want to have yours too, you can check their websites or visit their shops. Oh yes, they have 4 shops at the moment but the main office is in Cavite.

Stickerworld Inc.
KB Industrial Compound No. 18,
Niog 3, Bacoor City, Cavite
Tel: 046-4178733

You can also inquire at the other shops:

METRO MANILA:

Red Materials
G/F Edsa Arcade Building,
EDSA corner Libertad St.
Mandaluyong City

CEBU:

Ivory Graphic Materials
G/F Casa Amigo
79 Gen. Echavez Street,
Cebu City

DAVAO:

Magenta Graphic Materials
744 D. Suazo corner Lapu Lapu Street
Davao City







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...