Pages

Kids Bedroom Decorating Ideas

Tuesday, January 21, 2014



1Decorating your kids room can be stressful as there are a lot of things to focus. You should take notice on your kids favorite character and favorite color. Or if the kid is too small to suggest, then take your own favorite color. I've made a lot of mistakes on buying stuff for my kids. Instead of focusing on durability of the furnitures, because of the lack of funds, I bought the cheaper version which didn't last for long. In the end, I bought their beds twice already. If I've waited for the right discount at a nearby furniture shop, I could have bought the bed that I long since I was a kid.


For the walls, its easier to have it painted as cleaning is easy. But if you prefer to apply wall decals, it is also an option so you can change the design the way you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...